Landscape Frame Mock Up with Red Holiday Florals
Attract your ideal clients and bring your marketing to the next level with professional styled stock photography & commercial product photography. Stock Photos are an inexpensive way to add flare to your online presence for your business. Sometimes it’s just your logo and a happy message and that will bring the people with Landscape Frame Mock Up with Red Holiday Florals
1 Square Tile sized perfectly for Instagram &/or for sidebar widgets on your blog. These images contain no watermarks.
- 1 JPEG Image as an instant download once payment is processed & completed.
- Images are sized at approx 2500 x 2500 pixels
- Perfectly Square Image – great for sidebar widgets & Instagram
- 300 pixels per inch in high resolution
- All text and watermarks removed from your image
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE DIGITAL FILE ONLY. Nothing will be shipped to you, pay no shipping fees. Tax is included in the cost shown. All prices are listed in Canadian & will convert on your payment transaction, no returns or exchanges due to digital products, but please contact me if you have questions or concerns. If you are Canadian and wish to pay via EMT – please contact me first to make arrangements.
Remember you are viewing digital images on a monitor that is calibrated differently then mine. Once downloaded to your computer or device, color may appear slightly different. If you have questions please contact me. Please do not download to a mobile device as that will compress the size of your download.
Sign up to receive monthly images FREE sent direct to your inbox. Join us at http://community.captureanddesign.com/ and grab some freebies today.
The Do’s & Don’ts of your Purchase
I am very grateful you are interested in one of my stock images. But let’s not get into deep mud by misuse.
- Since I am the photographer of all these images in my shop, I own the copyright & rights to the images. ( It’s the Canadian Law )
- When you purchase you get the right to use the image for personal or professional use only.
- You as the purchaser may crop or overlay the image with text or images of your product designs that fit your brand or blog and help promote your brand and sell more products.
- You may not edit ( cut and rearrange ) or manipulate the image in any way. Capture & Design remains the sole & exclusive owner and holds the copyright.
- The purchaser may not sell, lease, loan, transfer, assign or give the image away to third party. You buying the use of the image is for your brand & advertising of your brand. That’s it. If someone else really wants or likes send them to my shop, I do like referrals.
Can you cut & paste to rearrange the digital file look?
The quick answer is no. I have given my complete attention to every image and the placement of the products within the image. Please do not cut & paste to rearrange. You can crop to use a specific angle but please do not re-arrange the photo – that is messing with my copyright and your usage agreement of the image. You can hire me for brand specific styling so the image meets your brand. Message me today. But please go ahead, over lay with text or pdf’s of your products, crop for various platforms.
Use #captureanddesign when you post so we too can be inspired by your use.
Please don’t purchase an image then use it to promote your styling ability in workshops or classes. That is stealing, you didn’t style anything & your customers will be disappointing. Use it promote your products & brand. If the majority of my image is used to promote you then it’s not doing it’s job. It should enhance your product or brand, not be your product.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
- You will only receive emails not regarding your order if you sign up for my newsletter.
No you don’t have to tag me each time you use one of my images, but I do love to see how you use it and I can share your work with my audience. #captureanddesign
If this is all confusing or you have questions please email me, I don’t bite. email@example.com
How to Use Stock Images
Stock Photos are an inexpensive way to add flare to your online presence for your business. Sometimes it’s just your logo and a message and that will bring the people. You can overlay with text, pictures of your product OR crop and use it as is on your social media, website today.
Some of the ways you can use images are:
- Facebook Cover Banners for pages or groups
- Facebook Profile pictures
- Eye Catching Facebook Ad Graphics
- Crop Vertically for Pinterest
- Hero Images
- Twitter Cover Photos
- Website Banners
- Sidebar Annoucements
- Opt In Graphics
- Website Widget designs
- Product Design Mock Ups
- Overlay with text for announcements on social media
- Crop Square and make your Instagram Feed Stand out
- Newsletter backgrounds
- Etsy Headers
- Sales Annoucements
- Crop to desired size & print it off and hang it in a frame on your wall
- Print on business cards & flyers
- Digital Backgrounds
- Use for digital composites
Remember you can crop, overlay and flip to fit your needs. Let your imagination run wild today.